Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Paid to Write Companies

Getting paid to write is a great way for people like you and I to make money online. Paid writing jobs are not only a way to make quick cash but also a way to make money every day. In this article I’ll tell you about the different paid-to-write outlets available online and my personal opinion of each of them.

To begin, many sites will tell you that you need to register or pay a membership fee to write for them. These sites are nothing but SCAMS! Working online is no different than working a 9 –5. Would you pay your regular employer to work? Obviously not! So why pay an online employer to work?

Every site I recommend is 100% free of charge and REALLY DOES pay.

1)Associated Content – This is by far my favorite source for writing online. AC pays between $3 - $25 per article depending on a variety of factors. There’s absolutely no limit to how much you can make. Submit as many articles as you want as often or as little as you’d like. AC pays via Pay Pal and they pay you UPFRONT for your articles. This means you can really cash in on this opportunity. Some of the writers make hundreds every week. I make about $30 a day from AC by writing 3 articles. It takes me no more than an hour and a half. Now, imagine what I could make if I was able to devote 4 or 5 hours to writing!
Another great thing about Associated Content is that YOU chose to maintain rights to the work or sell it completely. If you keep partial rights you can publish it wherever you want as many times as you want. OR sell the piece entirely and you’ll get an even higher monetary offer. So it all really depends on what you plan to do with the articles you create.
Associated Content has truly no limits to what you can write about. Every week or two they send out an email that says what content they are looking for – but that is not a boundary by any means. It just means that they will pay extra for people to author those particular pieces.
Another super cool thing about AC is that they always have contests through which participants can win great prizes or money. I have been lucky enough to win a few contests myself!
AC is truly a company that cares about it’s authors and actually responds to all the emails it receives. I have never had a problem with payments or anything else for that matter. As of last month I have grossed over $2,000 from AC. I HIGHLY SUGGEST writing for them.
Sign up HERE

2)

No comments: