Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Get PAID to CHAT Online!

MYLOT

Mylot is a fun way to make a few extra bucks by basically chatting with other users. They have a community of over 30,000 people and millions of postings. if you contribute to the Mylot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion, or referring friends, you earn money. Members are paid on a level of activity.

Posting and responding to discussions is actually really fun and easy! You can create a discussion about just about anything from dating to food to children and so on. Responding to topics is a breeze too!
Plus you can make extra money by getting people to view your photos, which can be easily and quickly uploaded into your profile section.

Mylot is a fun alternative to regular online chatting using myspace or other blogging forums. By becoming a mylot member you have the option to participate in super deep discussions about topic like religion or politics or you can just meet people and answer fun questions such as, “What is you favorite cheese?” And I have yet to deal with any “jerks” on this site! Everybody is very open-minded, unlike other forums.

In addition, Mylot is a superb way to PROMOTE your articles, blogs or websites! You can easily link to them in every appropriate discussion or begin your own topic related to them! For example, I write numerous reviews about online employers and work from home companies. I have been able to link to my articles in every topic that asks, “Where can I find legitimate online work?”
This not only give me page views on Associated Content, but I also am able to post links to my websites and hope for clicks as well!
I have been a member of Mylot for almost one week now and I have already noticed an increase in my Adsense account.

The best part about Mylot is that you can cash out at $10! I love this as an alternative to companies like Adsense that make you hit $100 to get paid or Shareasale that request $50 worth of earnings before you get your check.

Since I have not been a Mylot member for very long I can not tell you what the real earning potential of this site is. I have read that some users are stuck at .02-cents while other users are making $50+ every day – even when they don’t log on! But I can tell you that I have had a total blast creating discussions and reading responses. Plus, as mentioned earlier, I can promote my work. I do suggest checking it out! But I warn you – it’s addicting!

Click HERE to sign up and instantly start earning!!!

2 comments:

rakee said...

HI all, i have found new referral program at
www.hyperwebenable.com that pays one dollar for each referrals who
signs up with this service.
they pay by paypal and this is open to every one strict rules
or conditions every one can earn money with out website.
please visit www.hyperwebenable.com and start earning money

Anonymous said...

u need to have a look @ this [url=http://moourl.com/zdnt4]Wonderfull.[/url]

need some help you just click and i get 1 more pic